UK General Election betting
A general election is held when parliament is dissolved and every seat in the House of Commons is vacant and must be voted in.
This is usually held every five years and gives you the opportunity to vote which political party takes over running the United Kingdom.
However following Prime Minister Theresa May's announcement outside Downing Street, she has called for a snap general election on June 8, 2017.
General Election Party Winner Odds
UK General Election 2017 - (Next General Election) - Winner
2015 General Election Results:
- Conservative Party - 331 seats (51%)
- Labour Party - 232 seats (36%)
- Scottish National Party - 56 seats (9%)
- Liberal Democrats - 8 seats (1%)
- UK Independence Party - 1 seat (0%)
- Other - 22 seats (3%)
Following these results the party leader for Labour, Liberal Democrats and UKIP all resigned.